“Travel because money returns time doesn’t.”
What is a HOTs ambassador Program?
An exclusive program for students who are explorer and who wish to work outside of their comfort zones. As HOTS is looking for college ambassadors, who can contribute towards travelling and become a travelling star. We are looking for passionate learners and travelers, who are confident and strong decision makers. You can travel, refer & earn at the same time, as HOTs wants you experience a new way of learning and will love to introduce you to the startup culture. HOTs ambassadors will represent HOTs in their respective colleges and will be the face of it. The duration of the program will be 6 months, which means ambassadors can learn, live, work and explore the culture of the mountains.
What are we offering?
- Entitled of getting 10% of booking amount in each booking led by them. (group, any solo traveler, public events).
- HOTs offering 3 free night stay, breakfast, dinner & excursion at HOTs; hence Ambassadors can plan their solo travels at HOTs anytime they want.
- 1 night free for 2 in a private room/ Bungalow.
- Free accommodation with the groups led by them. (A group should be of at least 7 people)
- Ambassadors will on the top priority in the selection procedure for #DOI program and HOTs volunteering program.
- After the completion of the program LORs and certificates will be given to the ambassadors.
- Ambassadors will get free travel goodies and vouchers.
- Best HOTs ambassador will be awarded at the end.
- Last but not the least working with HOTs will help students to be a creative leader and will improve their thought process.
What work do we expect from our college ambassadors?
- First, they need to associate HOTs as their own brand.
- They must attend monthly ambassador meeting in order to the check the progress.
- Ambassadors are expected to make HOTs visible in their respective colleges; hence they must create awareness about their brand.
- They should be good with social media handling. They shall take active participation on HOTs social media campaigns in order to make their brand visible.
- They are free to create events, retreats and travel programs at any HOTs location and promote according to them.
- They can arrange college pop events for more student engagement, during their fests or any special occasion.
- They shall distribute discount vouchers in their colleges and provide relevant information to the students.
What are we looking in our college ambassadors?
- People who are inclined towards travelling and are willing to travel.
- They should be confident and can easily initiate conversations with people.
- They should be skilled in social media handling.
- They should be associated with any college society; no specific degree is required.
- Keen learners and creative minds are most welcome.