- Every guest must be 18 years of age at least in order to check-in to the hostel.
- Presenting a valid photo identification at the time of check-in is a MUST for all guests. A valid Photo ID has to be carried by each and every person staying at the hostel as per Government regulations.
- Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card are the identification proofs accepted by us. PAN Card will not be accepted as a valid ID Card. Admission to guests with locals IDs will not be entertained.
- Should you be travelling with your family, we suggest you check yourselves into a hotel as it will suit your requirements better.
- Advance taken at the time of reservations is strictly non-refundable. (terms & conditions apply).
- During Check-in at the property, prepayment is mandatory.
- We do not guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room in case you happen to be travelling in a group or 3-4 people together.
- The policies at different destinations and properties may differ during certain times of the year.
- Guest are responsible for their own personal belongings.
- Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the Hostel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hostel, the hostel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
- Right to admission is reserved.
- Certain policies are specific to bookings and they will be notified at the time of booking.
- We only accept groups of maximum 3-4 people.
- All Boys group will not be entertained.
Booking Extension Policy
- If you wish to extend your stay, it would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the room were booked.
- Advance once taken at the time of reservation will always be non-refundable.
- While checking-in, pre-payment of the balance amount is necessary. We have a 2 day cancellation policy (i.e. 48 hours from the standard check-in time – 12 noon). Refund of your pre-payment is eligible only if we are informed 48 hours in advance. In case you fail to inform us within this time limit, it will lead to cancellation charges.
- There is a separate mail section in case you would like to do a group booking.
- The group leader must contact us should their group have any queries
- Group bookings that have not been authorised in advance or have been made by several individuals or separate bookings in order to portray it not as a group can be cancelled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival.
- Heart Of Travellers reserves the right to admission.
Check-In & Check-Out Policy
- – Standard Check-In time is 12 Noon.
- – Standard Check-Out time is 10 AM.
- – Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to availability and discretion of the property.
- – You can feel free to lounge around in the common areas or engage yourself in the various activities that take place at our hostel during this time.